The Development Manager is available to give advice on setting up a new club, to provide coaching and advise on applying for grants. Any application for a grant from the Croquet Association should have his endorsement. He has a particular interest in the welfare of disabled people and can help with getting them involved in the game. For more information about the Croquet Association's Development Aid Grants and other Grant Awarding Bodies see advice for clubs. A CA Development Aid application form can be downloaded from this site.

The Federation owns equipment (hoops, balls, mallets) which is available on loan to new clubs free of charge for one year, after which a reasonable charge is made. The equipment is also available to other clubs to hire for one-off events, for which a charge is also made. Contact the Equipment Manager for further information.