- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the previous meeting and points arising.
- Annual reports from the Officers/Committee:
- Chairman: George Collin. (Position vacant).
- Treasurer: Arthur Reed. (Accounts below).
- Secretary: Terrey Sparks
- Development & Equipment: Jonathan Toye.
- Coaching: Cliff Jones.
- AC Croquet & Tournaments: Terrey Sparks
- Golf Croquet: Geoff Johnson.
- Indoors: Terrey Sparks.
- CA Representatives: Brian Havill & Rich Waterman.
- Webmaster: Simon Hathrell.
- To approve a proposed amendment to Clause 6(i) of the Constitution (see below).
- Election of Officers and Committee members for the 2020 year.
- The Chairman having served 5 consecutive years in office is required under
the Constitution to stand down.
- All Nominations for Office must be in the Secretary’s hands by 14th March 2020.
- Election of the Examiner.
- To review the 2020 programme of events/tournaments/leagues.
- Any other business.
- To discuss the introduction of a National Short croquet competition (Jonathan Toye).
- To discuss the introduction of an annual tournament AC/GC against the Southern Region.
Agenda - PDF version ( 62 kb)